At Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah Properties, it is our goal to help you sell your property for the highest price attainable within a timeframe that matches your sense of urgency. We aim to make the home-selling process as efficient, stress-free and successful as possible. When you work with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah Properties, you can rest assured we have the capacity and experience required to market, showcase, and sell your home.
Our Process of Selling Property
Our process begins with a tour of your home to better assess its unique selling points. We want to understand why you bought the home, what you feel are its greatest assets, and what you feel the home should be valued for, not just in terms of its price, but in terms of its livability. We understand that you are the true property experts when it comes to your home.
From there we, will work with you to move forward by:
- Determining an overall working selling plan tailored to your needs and priorities
- Discussing various tactics and completing a marketing plan
- Reviewing your prepared Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will help strategically price your home
- Establishing a competitive pricing strategy and potential sale time frame
After getting a sense of your priorities, we will work with you to develop a holistic marketing strategy that encompasses all the relevant outreach strategies that can help to sell a listing. Marketing strategies could include:
- Establishing MLS listing that syndicates your property information around the globe through traditional search sites and global Berkshire Hathaway HS affiliates
- Creating customized email marketing campaigns through BHHS Utah’s proprietary program that presents your property electronically to agents and buyers
- Launching an online advertising campaign that could include both social media ads and mobile geo-targeted ads
- Gathering compelling visual media including professional photography, 3-D Virtual property walk through, and cinematic property tours
- Touching base on various staging strategies and home fixes to better showcase your home physically
- Installing a physical “For Sale” sign at your property with an attached Green Flyer to ensure that the community is aware of your listing
- Designing and disseminating physical flyers, print ads, and any other print collateral that might be used to market your home by your real estate professional
Beyond Berkshire Hathaway Utah Properties’ wide ranging marketing capabilities including its proprietary email, mobile advertising, and syndication platforms, we command a dominant footprint of agents and offices all of which will be educated on your home to get it sold. During our weekly sales meetings, your home will be presented by your agent to our other professionals. Your property will be at the forefront of the mind of buyer’s agents in your marketplace.
Beyond presenting your home to agents, we provide all the necessary communications tools to ensure your agent can reach any potential agent with an eager buyer.
Once our efforts successfully bring in an offer, your agent is equipped to direct the negotiation and closing processes. The transaction process can be complex and at times difficult, that’s why it’s important to work with a reputable agent and firm.