We use our multi-channel digital marketing techniques to target interested buyersGet in touch
Our process begins with a tour of your home to better assess its unique selling points. We want to understand why you bought the home, what you feel are its greatest assets, and what you feel the home should be valued for, not just in terms of its price, but in terms of its livability. We understand that you are the true property experts when it comes to your home.
From there we, will work with you to move forward by:
01Determining an overall working selling plan tailored to your needs and priorities
02Discussing various tactics and completing a marketing plan
03Reviewing your prepared Comparative Market Analysis (CMA), which will help your home
04Establishing a competitive pricing strategy and potential sale time frame
After getting a sense of your priorities, we will work with you to develop a holistic marketing strategy that encompasses all the relevant outreach strategies that can help to sell a listing. Marketing strategies could include:
- Establishing MLS listing that syndicates your property information around the globe through traditional search sites and global Berkshire Hathaway HS affiliates
- Creating customized email marketing campaigns through BHHS Utah’s proprietary program that presents your property electronically to agents and buyers
- Launching an online advertising campaign that could include both social media ads and mobile geo-targeted ads
- Gathering compelling visual media including professional photography, 3-D Virtual property walk through, and cinematic property tours
- Touching base on various staging strategies and home fixes to better showcase your home physically
- Installing a physical “For Sale” sign at your property with an attached Green Flyer to ensure that the community is aware of your listing
- Designing and disseminating physical flyers, print ads, and any other print collateral that might be used to market your home by your real estate professional
Once our efforts successfully bring in an offer, your agent is equipped to direct the negotiation and closing processes. The transaction process can be complex and at times difficult, that’s why it’s important to work with a reputable agent and firm.