Sally was born and raised in the Salt Lake Valley. While attending Granite High School, she led the school in cheers and was a Sterling Scholar. She continued her education at the University of Utah. For the last 30 years, Sally has specialized in Sales and Marketing, winning many National Achievement Awards. Sally is actively involved with the Italian community and has served as President of the Women's Italian American Civic League.
As a Real Estate Professional, Sally has accomplished:
• National Sales Award - Top 5% Residential Sales Agent
• GRI (Graduated Realtor Institute)
• ABR (Accredited Buyer Representative)
• SRES (Senior Real Estate Specialist)
• Multi-Million Dollar Club Status
• Relocation and U.S.A.A. Certified
• Outstanding Achievement Award
• Leading Edge Society
Sally lives in Farmington with her husband, John and dog, Little Buddy. They have two daughters and three beautiful grandchildren.
When Sally is not helping her clients, you could find her enjoying the grandkids, serving her church callings, working with special needs children, ballroom dancing, basking in the sun at Lake Powell, or having fun on the golf course.