Dawn Chapman Associate Broker
- Office Location 1635 Redstone Center Dr., Park City, Utah, 84098
- Office: (435) 649-7171
- Mobile: (435) 901-4888
- Branch Broker, CRS, GRI, CSP, ePro, SFR, ABR, GREEN
- "We've had bad realtors, okay realtors and fantastic realtors. Dawn is in the fantastic category. She is on your side and there with you every step of the way. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. We'd choose to work with her every time. " Ben E. 1/14/2020
- Some former clients and friends of mine were looking to make a purchase next to their existing home. They asked me for an agent referral. I have been a Certified Residential Specialists for the last 4 years and enjoy sending referrals thru the CRS network because I know my people will be taken care. Taken care of the same way I would take care of their real estate needs. Dawn Chapman was my go to on this recent transaction. My client/friends raved about her and her organization and communication skills. I highly recommend Dawn Chapman as a referral partner and agent in the Park City/ & Surrounding areas of Utah. Nanci Lifer 1/3/2020
- I met Dawn Chapman through a friend and when we decided to sell our home, Dawn was my first choice to help us sell our house. From preparing our home for showing through closing, she was a wealth of knowledge and very professional. Our house was on the market for 24 hours and we received an offer for our full asking price and we closed 12 weeks later. She knows how to negotiate a sale! I would recommend her to anyone who would want an honest, hard-working professional real estate broker to help them navigate the Park City real estate market as either a seller or a buyer. Lynn Williams
- Dawn sets the standard for other real estate professionals to emulate. We couldn’t be more pleased with the service we received and the quick results we attained. Ralph and Cindy Rodenbeck
- I met Dawn Chapman through a friend and when decided to sell our home, Dawn was my first choice to help us sell our house. From preparing our home for showing through closing, she was a wealth of knowledge and very professional. Our house was on the market for 24 hours and we received an offer for our full asking price and we closed 12 weeks later. She knows how to negotiate a sale! I would recommend her to anyone who wants an honest, hard-working professional real estate broker to help them navigate the Park City real estate market as either a seller or a buyer. Lynn Williams, one happy seller!
- “Working with Dawn is always a pleasure. We’ve acquired multiple properties through Dawn over the past decade and have always found that our needs are her priority. She is professional, caring and extremely knowledgeable.” Todd Kolbe and Kirk McVey
- I live in Southern California and own a second home in Park City. I need someone that I can depend on to take care of details living so many miles away. I bless the day I found Dawn Chapman. She sold a condo I previously owned and helped me find the one I own now in Prospector Square. Her friendliness, energy and enthusiasm make her easy to work with. She is patient and perseveres until the job is done; a no nonsense person. She has never made me feel like a bother to her, and believe me there have been times I’ve felt like a pest because I feel so helpless so many miles away. I have always been able to depend on Dawn not only when it comes to business but friendship as well. Anyone fortunate enough to work with Dawn Chapman can have a peace of mind knowing she is working in their best interest and their needs will be met. Olivia Collins
- I often refer Dawn as a real estate agent to friends and family. She has a true knack for finding the perfect space when purchasing and the right buyer for selling property. I have used Dawn’s expertise in both cases. She staged the home I sold to maximize the positive aspects of the property. She also helped me determine the type of property I was looking for by making herself aware of my needs. She never wasted my time by showing real estate that would not be suitable. I also trust her real estate knowledge in transactions and of laws that impact buying and selling homes. Dawn is sensitive to the buyer/seller’s needs. She anticipates problems and solves them before they arise. I felt completely confident in her abilities as a seasoned agent in Park City and surrounding areas. Rebecca Richards
Dawn became a Park City Realtor in 1988 after earning a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from the University of New Mexico. She is currently the Branch Broker for the Berkshire Hathaway Utah Properties Redstone Office and the listing broker for Echo Spur, a luxury, sustainable development featuring the latest energy efficiency strategies and green building techniques. Results oriented and technology savvy, Dawn is dedicated to helping her clients obtain their real estate goals. She is passionate about expanding her areas of expertise and staying ahead of industry changes. Currently she holds eleven specialized real estate designations and certifications. Dawn has worked with numerous residential and investment buyers and sellers throughout her career. Her professionalism, market knowledge and personable demeanor generate consistent referrals and repeat clientele. An avid outdoor enthusiast, Dawn’s positive attitude and love of the local area are boundless. Her secret talent is being an accomplished stained glass artist.
What are you known for?
Positive attitude and refusing to fail
Key West, FL
Finishing my first marathon
Hardest thing you've ever done
Being a parent
Would be on a boat in the Bahamas
Best gift you've ever received
A star in the galaxy from my husband
Stained glass artist
Being happy, healthy and passionate about living every day to the fullest
What do you love about Utah?
The scenic natural beauty and the diverse recreational opportunities