Professional Objective and Summary of Qualifications
- More than 17 years in Sales and Management (The Last 11 Years as a Real Estate Consultant)
- Strong attention to detail and system oriented, analytical, organizational, managerial and decision making skills
- Demonstrated ability in fostering teamwork and cooperation
- Highly motivated and competitive self-starter who is dedicated to personal and professional excellence
Professional Accomplishments and Experience
- 2005 - 2006 Successfully ran and marketed two businesses (Real Estate & Auto Glass Company)
- 2007 - Achieved “Rookie of the Year” award at Exit Realty Prestige (10 homes SOLD)
- 2008 - Achieved “Office Top Producer” (18 homes SOLD) at Exit Realty Prestige
- 2009 - #1 Agent in the Salt Lake Region in Oct. “Under Contract” Volume for Prudential Utah Real Estate
- 2009 - Achieved “Leading Edge Society” award at Prudential Utah Real Estate (19 homes SOLD)
- 2010 - Achieved “Leading Edge Society” award at Prudential Utah Real Estate (21 homes SOLD)
- 2011 - Achieved “Leading Edge Society” award at Prudential Utah Real Estate (29 homes SOLD)
- 2011 - Part of #1 Team North America for Destination Services in Buyer Referrals
- 2012 – Achieved “Presidents Circle” award at Prudential Utah Real Estate (44 homes SOLD)
- 2012 - 1st Place “Outgoing Referrals” award at Prudential Utah Real Estate
- 2013 - Achieved “Leading Edge Society” award at Prudential Utah (35 homes SOLD)
- 2014 – Achieved “Presidents Circle” award at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (top 5% Nationwide Agent, 33 homes SOLD)
- 2015 – Achieved “Chairman’s Circle-Gold” award at Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices (top 5% Nationwide Agent, 39 homes SOLD)
- 2008 - 2015 “Relocation Specialist Agent” working with Buyers and Sellers
I enjoy spending time with my family of five (wife and 3 girls). I love the outdoors and being out doing things. I am an Eagle Scout and enjoy football, basketball, volleyball, fishing, camping, horseback riding, ATV riding, water sports, and traveling.
What are you known for?
I'd like to think I am known for my hard work and efforts that I put toward each and every client. Outside of work, I am know for loving my family, sports & outdoors
Salt Lake City, UT
Married to a wonderful wife and have 3 beautiful girls!
Hardest thing you've ever done
Bringing my Dad out of the Wind River Mountain Range in Wyoming after his pistol firing and going through his leg. I was 12 years old and it was just him, myself and three horses.
Golf early, go to work and home by 5pm, then going to my girls volleyball games, followed by ice cream cone and in bed by 10pm please!
Best gift you've ever received
My 3 girls. My wife has horrible pregnancies and we are lucky to have 3 kids. Love them all and I'm completely outnumbered (4 girls and 1 boy)
First real job in college was I was server at Tony Romas and doing door to door Living Scriptures
I'd like to say that I'm pretty good at ping pong! My brother and I use to play all summer long, first one to 20 games wins. We had some great battles.
Consistently over-achieving expectations!
What do you love about Utah?
Love the mountains, lakes and streams, hunting, sporting events like BYU and Jazz.